communication that you may have with us.
The Website is operated by RETEN ENTERTAINMENT LTD, a company incorporated in accordance with the laws
of Cyprus, with registration number ΗΕ 410309, and registered office at Christodoulou Chatzipavlou, 199, 4th
Floor, Flat/Office 4E, 3036 Limassol, Cyprus (hereinafter “GR8 Tech“ or “We”).
The company is intended in providing:
- iGaming platform with a sportsbook, casino, payments hub, flexible API, CRM tools, player
management, risk management, fraud prevention, gamification, and other custom tools and services.
- BaaS (Business-as-a-Service), which offers a ready-made business with a running structure, streamlined
processes, launched marketing, a reporting system, and early financial results.
- Parimatch brand franchise, which provides the well-known worldwide Parimatch brand and iGaming
platform for regulated markets under complete partner management.
Types of data we collect/process
GR8 Tech shall process following personal data provided by you through the Website:
- Your full name;
- E-mail addresses;
- Phone number;
We process your personal data for the below-specified purposes:
- to deal with your request or enquiry;
- to communicate with you, including sending you information about products and services which we
think may be of interest to you (where you have consented to receive such communications, or where
it is otherwise lawful for us to do so). You are able to opt-out of such communications at any time by
writing to us, using the contact information provided below;
- to improve the Website by monitoring how you use it;
- to improve the quality of our products and services
- to respond to any feedback you send us;
- for compliance with our legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations.
We will process your personal data for the described purposes up until you withdraw your consent to this privacy
policy (in case you decide you no longer agree to the processing).
Basis for processing
- Data subject consent;
- Conclusion and performance of the contract;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- Company legitimate interests (defending our rights in the court/ other administrative proceedings;
Your rights connected with the processing of your personal data are as follows:
- the right to be informed about your Processing of your personal data;
- the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data
- the right to object to Processing of your personal data;
- the right to restrict Processing of your personal data;
- the right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- the right to request access to your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it;
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data
- rights in relation to automated decision making, including profiling which has a legal effect, or which
causes a significant effect.
Protecting your personal information
GR8 Tech commits to have and maintain a high level of security (encrypted in transit) in order to protect your
personal data. We will take all reasonable steps in order to keep your personal data protected and free from any
kind of unauthorized access However, we take all available efforts to protect your personal data in accordance
with applicable data protection laws.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your
Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and
capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on
help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences
and tools in the future.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences
and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off
all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your
browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site journey more efficient may not function properly.
It will not affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function
We use following cloud infrastructure providers to ensure best of class security and availability of services. Please
be noted that when entering our Website, your personal data may be processed by following providers and these
providers may also collect cookies:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - providing infrastructure and compute resources. This service is provided by
Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
Google - providing infrastructure and email services. This service is provided by Google Ireland Ltd, Google
Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 4, D04 V4X7, Ireland
Digital Ocean - providing infrastructure and compute resources. This service is provided by DigitalOcean, LLC,
101 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor, New York 10013, UNITED STATES
Cloudflare – providing security and traffic services. This service is provided by Cloudflare, Inc., 101 Townsend
Street, San Francisco CA 94107, UNITED STATES
GR8 Tech does not sell or communicate personal information to third parties, unless requested to do so by law
or government authorities.
Your personal data can be transferred to third countries outside of the EEA in compliance with the requirements
of the applicable data protection legislation and following SCC’s established by the European Commission.
How long we keep your personal information
All Personal Data will be kept in a format that allows the Data Subjects to be identified for no longer than is
necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We do not use automated decision making policies.
Please note that your consent to the processing of your personal data is a contractual requirement of GR8 Tech
and that you are in no way obliged to give the consent.
In case you have any questions or inquiries in connection with the processing of your personal data, please let
us know on the email address: ([email protected]).
If after complaining to the DPO you still feel that your Personal Data has not been handled appropriately,
according to the law, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority on Cyprus – Office of the
Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
Changes to this policy
We may modify or amend this privacy statement from time to time.
date at the top of this page. We do however encourage you to review this statement periodically so as to be
always informed about how we are processing and protecting your personal information.