GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Creating a testing framework for API and integration tests;
- Handling contract tests using Pact;
- Managing release processes;
- Investigating and fixing problems;
- Keeping test documentation as well as test cases up to date;
- Providing automation of regression and another functional testing;
- Analyzing results and identifying bottlenecks;
- Integrating automated testing into CI process;
- Communicating with other teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of automation testing;
- Experience in creation/execution of test documentation (checklist, test cases);
- Understanding of microservice architecture;
- Strong experience with testing REST APIs and WebSockets;
- Understanding CI/CD, setting up pipelines, and Docker is a must;
- Principles of automation testing used patterns and best practices;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Be able to work with different types of databases and message broker systems;
- Experience with Postman/Swagger.
What we offer:
- Sports compensation;
- Medical coverage;
- Psychological support;
- Home-office coverage.
- Remote work, Coworking compensation;
- Childcare budget;
- Maternity leave;
- Paternity leave;
- Additional 2 days for family events.
Our GR8 Culture:
- Open feedback and transparent direct communications;
- Growth and development: better every day;
- High tolerance to experiment and mistakes;
- Supportive friendly environment.