GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We are seeking a talented and experienced Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Tableau dashboards and reports to meet the needs of our clients. You will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into effective visualizations.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to gather requirements and understand data needs;
- Designing and developing Tableau dashboards and reports to visualize data effectively;
- Creating data models and performing data analysis to identify trends and insights;
- Optimising Tableau performance by implementing best practices and efficient data connections;
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues with Tableau dashboards and reports;
- Staying up to date with the latest Tableau features and techniques and recommend improvements to existing dashboards;
- Training and supporting end-users in utilising Tableau effectively.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience as a Tableau Developer or similar role;
- Strong proficiency in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server;
- Solid understanding of data visualization principles and best practices;
- Proficient in SQL and data analysis;
- Intermediate+ English level;
- Fluent level in Ukrainian or Russian.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with other data visualization tools such as Superset, Power BI or QlikView;
- Tableau Certification;
- Knowledge of ETL processes and data warehousing concepts.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.