GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
As the Head of Payroll Accounting, candidate will play a crucial role in overseeing all payroll accounting operations for our diverse workforce, including employees, subcontractors, and freelancers located all over the world. Candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing efficient processes, automatisation and setting up relevant software, leading a team of accountants, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations with support of tax lawyers. You will be a key figure in maintaining accurate and timely remuneration for our international personnel and ensuring the smooth running of payroll operations.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
- Designing and implementing efficient and scalable payroll accounting processes for all employees, freelancers, subcontractors in different jurisdictions;
- Integrating payroll software systems that align with company’s policies and ERP system;
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payroll process;
- Providing reporting within internal and external timelines;
- Organizing compliance with payroll regulations;
- Managing a team of accountants;
- Improving KPI of Payroll department.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in similar position of 2+ years in payroll accounting management for companies with diverse personnel, preferably in IT;
- Higher education (economics, accounting, finance, audit);
- Understanding of payroll accounting in different jurisdictions;
- Understanding financial reporting standards;
- Experience in implementing of relevant software and automating business processes (1C or other);
- Availability of international qualifications or certificates like ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent;
- Intermediate+ level of English.